Pages

Summer Holiday Wish List // Fashion

After a whole summer of longingly scrolling through my Instagram feed, going green over everyone else’s holidays - I am now 10 days away from going on my own!

In preparation for this I have of course been doing some online shopping and taking lots of inspiration from other blogs and bloggers. Below is my holiday shopping wish list - much of which may actually end up on holiday with me.


I've also got together some images and outfits that I will for sure be vibing on my Italian get away, You'll seen the theme here tends to be floaty fabric, hats and head dresses and lots of Natasha Oakley (the woman is always on holiday - her life is inspiration itself!)

1 comment:

  1. Colorful, summery :)

    Please check out my blog - Lattitude blog (www.lattitude.lv) and follow me back. :)

    Lattitude Blog
    www.lattitude.lv

    ReplyDelete